At Tony Rivera Flooring LLC. our commercial installers, have extreme knowledge and experience.
Commercial floor coverings have a wide variety of benefits. Commercial flooring products are extremely durable, made to withstand heavy traffic areas, and can handle extremely abusive situations.
We professionally install commercial products and all kinds of applications such as Hospitals, School Cafeterias, Warehouses, and other Commercial businesses that may be driving forklifts or other machinery over it.
Throughout the Valley we have completed commercial work for many clients including State Farm Arena, Dream City Church, Midwestern University, St Clement of Rome, Vineyard Church, St George’s Church, Black Canyon Daycare Center, and Pullanos Pizza and Wings.
Whether you need a specialty commercial product to withstand chemicals, spills. They may require having a very high tolerance to heat and may need to be anti-static, anti-microbial. There are thousands of different types of commercial flooring.
At Tony Rivera Flooring LLC, we have the knowledge and experience to help you pick out and install the best commercial floor for your specific needs. Stop by our Peoria showroom or call 602-772-2154 to schedule a free design consultation.
We sell and install every kind of Commercial Flooring Product, below are some of the more common types of commercial floors we’ve worked with:
- Rubber Gym Flooring
- Vinyl Composite Tile
- Rolled Carpet
- Carpet Tiles
- Commercial Luxury Vinyl Plank
- PET Fiber Carpet
- Inlayed Vinyl.
- Heat Welded Vinyl which can include Flash Cove
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Flooring
We have access to just about every type of flooring necessary. You may even want some of these products installed in your home as well. We can let you know if that works in your situation. Mainly commercial products are required by the location to meet certain specifications.
Preparation: Preparation usually involves removing feel floor covering. At Tony Rivera Flooring we have every tool and all equipment required in order to complete your Commercial Floor Installation. Our team uses from hand scrapers to propane driven machinery. This is critically important that our commercial installer is equipped with all that is required to handle your large project.
Installation: Below are the steps your Commercial Installer must take initiative before your installation.
- First the product must be picked up from the location of landing. In some cases, we will need to provide a forklift at the delivery site
- Then your old flooring must be removed and disposed of properly
- Then your professional commercial installation person at Tony Rivera Flooring LLC will also acquire the proper glue, welds, edging and transition moldings along with everything else that may be required to install your new flooring correctly
- At Tony Rivera Flooring LLC, our installers should bring every tool necessary to do the job such as hand trucks and dollies, jackhammers and chippers, propane torches, heat boxes, seam welders, inscribing tools, power stretcher, and more. Even a forklift, if necessary,
- There are many other specialty tools that your installer will have with him just in case there’s an unusual circumstance. Some commercial floor products must be glued to the floor directly. A special glue may be required, as well as special heat welds, edging, and metals. We have all of these tools to provide you with a quality job.
Finishing Touches: Finally, after your installation is complete, the Laminate flooring installer will follow the below steps:
- Reinstall your old baseboards. If the preference is to install new baseboards, we at Tony Rivera Flooring LLC will gladly install those for you.
- Install necessary transition strips quarter round.
- If specialty moldings are required, we will install those as well by applying caulk to your baseboards. This is done to assure a clean look.
- Clean the floor very thoroughly and check for any imperfections.
- Our laminate installer will make sure the customer is happy with the installation.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a price as it’s all dependent on the job. There is no exact set price. On commercial installation, there are too many factors involved.
The most important thing you want to do is have a professional from Tony Rivera Flooring LLC, come to the job, take a look at the job, take measurements, and go over the specs with you to provide you with a fair honest price. Make sure the product you want is the exact product you get.
You can always give us a call at 602-772-2154 for a free estimate. Or come visit our Peoria showroom and we’ll give you some samples to take home.
How hard is it to install commercial flooring products?
It is extremely difficult to install these types of products on your own with the required equipment, trucks and the number of experienced individuals.
Should I install the commercial flooring product on my own?
No, the warranty would be considered void as it is extremely difficult to do this type of installation.
What is the best type of commercial flooring?
There is no “best type of commercial flooring”. Most manufacturers will tell you all the products are the best. It is up to you which product you prefer.
Do you have suggestions on color?
This is dependent on what the customer prefers. You can always stop by our Peoria showroom and pick up flooring samples or speak to our design consultant.
How long does it take to install commercial flooring?
It depends on the size of the job along with the number of qualified installers.
How should I clean my floor covering?
Since there are many types of floors, it is best to follow the manufacturers instructions provided to you by Tony Rivera Flooring LLC.
Should I verify my installer’s accreditation?
Yes, we strongly suggest that you verify this with the Register of Contractors along with other associated state-recognized companies.